What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
– It used to be an airplane as I had feared riding on an airplane until I got to ride one and realized how beautiful and what a nice feeling it is to be above the clouds.
Now, my least favorite mode of transportation is a boat and/or a ferry. I worry a lot when I am on a boat/ferry. Worried that it may sink anytime and I may die drowning because I can’t swim.
Where do you like to vacation?
– I love to spend vacations out of town. It doesn’t matter how many days or how long. I just want to spend it somewhere far from the city.
Which place do you recommend as a Must-See? Please state which country, state or providence.
– So far, I had only been to 6 (farthest of all I’d been to) out of town trips here in the Philippines – Pangasinan, Leyte, Cebu, Bohol, Dumaguete, and Ilocos. I’d recommend them all because they all have their own beautiful sceneries. But if I have to only pick one of these 6 that I had been to, I’d choose Ilocos.
Vigan, Ilocos Sur when we arrived at 4am (I at the middle, shot taken by our friend, Xave)
Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Ilocos Norte
If money was not an issue, would you go on a cruise? If so where would you go?
– Yes, just for experience! I’d want to go on a cruise to Antarctica so I can see penguin colonies (that I only see in Happy Feet and in documentaries hehe), glacier cliffs and icebergs! 🙂 *just the thought of it makes me excited* 😉
–in response to Cee’s Week 36 Share Your World
Have you ever bungee jumped? If you haven’t, would you want to?
– No and I don’t want to. I tried zip line and the canopy ride, I would also want to try Tree Drop next, but I am too scared for a bungee jump.
For your computer Mac or Windows based computer? Desktop, laptop, Pad or other?
If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you never have played before, what would it be?
– Harmonica! 🙂
Describe yourself in at least four uplifting words.
– Sweet. Creative. Fair. And I can’t think of anything more. Hehe
Here are the questions and my answers for Share Your World Week 27
Describe yourself in a word or words that starts with the first letter of your name.
– One of my friends answered this for me, and said I am ‘Joyful’. I asked her why does she think I am joyful, and she replied “tawa ka kaya ng tawa” (because you always laugh). I admit, I love to laugh. When I am with friends and even with officemates, I will usually be seen and heard laughing, and when I laugh, I laugh so hard (no matter how corny the jokes are) as if it’s the last day I’ll be allowed to laugh. I can even remember that one day during our weekly team meeting, when one of our teammates said something that really made me burst out laughing, the rest of the team started laughing, too not because of what our teammate said, but because of my laughter.
Do you prefer reading coffee table books (picture), biographies, fiction, non-fiction, educational?
– I am a wide reader. I read anything that interests me – from coffee table books, photo books, documentaries, non-fiction, to self-help books as well. 🙂
If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you’d find leading a more satisfying life than yours?
– Maybe only a few..?
If you had only one book you could write what would it be about? Assume it is a top 10 seller of any genre.
– Hmm.. one of my friends actually suggested that I compile all the blog posts I have here in my blog site My Thotful Spot.