Glad that ‘Share Your World’ is back. I hope Cee is feeling good now, too. Share Your World is back just in time for a birthday post. 🙂
1. It’s a very hot and muggy day. You desperately want something very cool and refreshing to quench your thirst and revitalize your body. What would you drink?
– I would want a Watermelon shake!
2. What do you keep in the trunk of your car?
– N/A. I don’t have a car. 😉
3. What is your favorite TV show that is currently on TV?
– Documentary shows every weekend. 🙂
4. Is it more important to love or be loved?
– I used to think that the answer to this question is both to love and be loved. But I learned and recently realized that for me, what matters now is to love. It doesn’t matter if the person or people that I love would love me back as long as I know in my heart that I love them without any consequence and conditions. That I love them and they don’t feel the same way – is my problem, not theirs.. But I don’t really see it as a problem. 🙂
just turned twenty-eight today 10.16 😉
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
– I love Dolphins so if I could be any animal, I’d be one. Dolphins, for me, are the most touching and loveable wildlife creature that I know. 🙂
2. What makes you feel the most secure?
– Being hugged by someone makes me feel most secure. It brings me the feeling that nobody else can touch and harm me. Hugs are one of my favorite things to give and be given with. 🙂
3. Have you ever jumped out of a plane? If you haven’t, would you want to?
– No, and no. 🙂
4. Are you a listener or talker?
– I used to be just a listener before. I think I am both, now.
I was about to sleep when I saw this prompt from Cee’s ‘Share Your World‘, and I just can’t go to sleep without answering..
1. What is most memorable about your high school years?
– The most memorable about my high school years was about having a group of 9 boys who treated me as their only girl, and acted as my 9 big brothers. 🙂
2. What was the last URL that you bookmarked?
– The last URL I bookmarked was my friend Cha’s new (and I think is her first and only) WordPress blog site: gab1heuka.wordpress.com 🙂
3. Name one thing not many people know about you.
– I am a cry-baby.
4. What physical attribute do you like about yourself? Can be anywhere from beauty to heart to physical strength.
– That I know I can sing, maybe..? =)
That’s it! I’m done!
goodnight, good afternoon, and (already) good morning (here!) wherever you are in the world..
Now really sleeping in 3.. 2… 1 💤
Taking advantage of the time while I still have some. 🙂
1. What type of pets do you have or want?
– Our family has two dogs named Yuto and Fujiko. They are not Japanese. I just like Japanese names so I named them like one. I wanted a hamster but my Mama won’t approve. But I want to have a hedgehog, too someday. 🙂
This is Fujiko.
2. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
– hmmm. I want to both take pictures and be in it, but of course not in the same time. Hehe! I bought myself a new semi-slr camera because I want to learn photography so I could take good shots. I love taking pictures of anything around that amazes me, but I’d love to be in the same picture with it. 🙂
3. What household chore do you absolutely hate doing?
– I hate cleaning the house. Not that I don’t want it clean (of course I DO want it clean!), it’s just that I easily get tired and just thinking about it makes me lazy. But you can depend on me in doing the dishes.. 😉
4. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
– Hmmm. That would be the BUS. Yeah. Because I’m sure it will take me twice as long to get to my destination than if I take a train. I once took a bus to office and regretted as I see a passing train outside. Hehe