I have been busy this week posting entries for the two 30-day challenges I got myself involved in that I almost forgot to write an entry for Share Your World. I’m sorry but I have actually already drafted my entry days ago. So before week 37 ends…..
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
– I love marathons (fun runs) and doing extreme adventures like zip line and tree drop (will soon try). Just last year, I started to appreciate and love snorkeling – it really feels good to see creatures underwater. I once thought I can’t do snorkeling because I don’t swim, thank God I don’t need to swim to snorkel. 🙂
Do you prefer your food separated or mixed together?
– it depends. 🙂
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
– Anywhere? I want to live underwater with all the sea creatures – fishes be my friends, dolphins as my playmates. That is IF only we can live underwater. 🙂
What household chore do you absolutely hate doing?
– It’s house-cleaning. I easily get tired. But you can depend on me on the dishes –washing the dishes. 🙂
in response to Share Your World – 2013 Week 37
Here are my answers to Share Your World – Week 28.
Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you best? Plus what would the 8th dwarf’s name be? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey)
– One of my friends said I could be both Bashful and Dopey. Bashful because I, myself, am bashful and sweet. Dopey because, just like Dopey who doesn’t speak, I am a quiet person and has my own way of showing my happiness. I therefore conclude, Dopey describes me best, plus he wears my favorite color – Green. 😉
– If there would be an 8th dwarf, it would be Lazy. 😀
Would you travel into outer space?
– I would love to but I’d be afraid.
If you were a tree, would you become a book or furniture? Please describe.
– If I were a tree, I would want to become a book, and I’d want to be a novel. A good novel that those who read it will recommend me to their friends, family, office mates, etc. A good novel, a good book that one would want to read all over again, from cover to cover.
Which would you prefer: a wild, turbulent life filled with joy, sorrow, passion, and adventure–intoxicating successes and stunning setbacks; or a contented bordering on happy, secure, predictable life surrounded by friends and family without such wide swings of fortune and mood?
– I have answered this same question in last year’s Share Your World Week 32. Last year, I chose the wild, turbulent life. Surprisingly, in a year’s span, I changed my mind. I now would prefer the latter – a contented bordering on happy, secure, predictable life surrounded by friends and family without such wide swings of fortune and mood. I chose the latter maybe because I am now feeling tired of what’s currently happening in my life. It’s been a turbulent life this past half-year. I’m thinking that maybe, if my life is predictable, at least I would know what and when things will happen. I’d have less sad surprises, only happy ones.
That’s it. I’m sorry for being sad…
Long time, no post! It’s been months (almost a year) since I last posted an entry for Share Your World. I didn’t know it is still running for 2013 until I feel like I am missing Cee and thought of visiting her blog Cee’s Photography.
Since I now knew that there’s Share Your World 2013, I will now once again try to post weekly of answers to her Share Your World questions. *keeping fingers crossed*
Here are this Week’s 4 questions:
Are you left or right handed?
– I am a righty. I used to envy people who can write with their left hand that I practised writing with it and pretend I am left-handed. Now, my left-handwriting penmanship may not be as good as my right hand, at least I can write a little bit with it.
Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say?
– Yes. I do this when I have to call someone from a Help Desk center about an issue that I have to think and remember everything about my problem first, so as not to stutter when I am already on the phone line.
Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth Peanut butter? Anything with your peanut butter?
– Smooth Peanut butter. 🙂
How many rings before you answer the phone?
– It is rude, but I admit that I don’t answer the home phone no matter how many times it rings. I’m sorry. 😦 Well, unless there are really no one who can pick it up. I don’t know but I just hate ringing home phones (or landlines). Maybe because I still haven’t moved on with the Japanese horror movie “The Ring”. (Yes, laugh all you want) or any scary stories about answering the phone. Maybe I’m just scared of it. I really don’t know. I’m sorry.