8 months ago, I listed 15 things that I planned to do before I turned 30. I may not have done all that I have listed, but I’m still happy that I was still able to do a lot which were not in the list.
Before I turned 30, I was able to:
– Meet and greet, pa-autograph, and HUG my most favorite book Author, MITCH ALBOM in February
– try Archery for the first time on March 15
– Have my hair permed (curls) for real in April!🙂
– Have the courage to wear a dress to work, April 24. It’s the first time I did that!
– Do a major climb to Mt. Tarak on May 18!🙂
– Go to a Museum in Marikina.
On the day I turned 30, I was able to get inked again.🙂
Then the next day, first time I get to hit bull’s eye! :))