Finally something to be busy with every night.
I wanted to be active on blogging this year as I did in 2011 so I searched the web for any interesting blog challenges. I found one that I will soon decide whether or not to engage myself in. It’s a drawing challenge – yes, I’ll try that one even if I know I don’t draw well, if drawing sticks are acceptable. Then I also found another blog challenge hosted by the @TheSingleWoman on Twitter through its site. The challenge is currently dubbed as The Single Woman’s 30-Day Challenge.
So now, here are the 30 questions that I will be answering each day (or night) for 30 days:
- Your response to everyone’s favorite question: “And why are YOU still single?”
- Describe a moment or a day when being single really sucked.
- Describe a moment or a day when being single was really awesome.
- Your biggest fear as a single person.
- The biggest misconception you think people have about single life
- Sound off on the quote “Every woman has the exact love life she wants”
- Where you are in your life vs. where you thought you would be at this point
- Five things that are most important to you in a future mate
- Your favorite “weird/funny single behavior” – Anything you do that is uniquely YOU and that living alone allows you to do (For example, I sometimes dance around the house with my cat to Frank Sinatra)
- Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you
- Your worst/funniest/most embarrassing date
- Your proudest accomplishment
- Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship
- Describe the last moment you felt really, truly blissful
- Narrate a conversation between you and someone in your life who you never had closure with (a friend, an ex, a family member, etc.) What would you say? What would they say? What outcome would you hope for?
- If you planted a time capsule right now of your life to be opened in 20 years, what would be in it?
- What are your spiritual beliefs and how do they impact your relationships/relationship status?
- If you could have a conversation with yourself in high school, what would you say?
- What is something about you that people would be surprised to learn?
- Describe your most difficult breakup and what you learned from it
- How would you pitch a reality show about yourself? To what network?
- What fictional character in a movie, tv show, or book do you identify with and why?
- Talk about a moment when you got annoyed with a married friend, a person in a relationship, or a person with kids (Be honest! No judgment!)
- If you could relive ONE day of your life, what would it be? And would you change anything?
- Describe a moment when you “paid it forward.” What happened and how did it feel?
- Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why
- Talk about something that you really, really, really love about yourself.
- Describe a moment when you made a big, bold move. In any area of life: Career, Love, etc.
- Who is your closest or most special friend that you’ve never met and what do they mean to you? How did you cross paths? Talk about how you “met” them: Facebook, Twitter, an online support group, etc.
- Write a letter to your future mate saying whatever you want to say
There. I will be updating this entry to include the links to my answers to each prompt/question, in the hope that somebody out there may want to read.🙂
**I’m constantly updating this entry with links to answers to each prompt.**