Here are my answers to Share Your World – Week 28.
Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you best? Plus what would the 8th dwarf’s name be? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey)
– One of my friends said I could be both Bashful and Dopey. Bashful because I, myself, am bashful and sweet. Dopey because, just like Dopey who doesn’t speak, I am a quiet person and has my own way of showing my happiness. I therefore conclude, Dopey describes me best, plus he wears my favorite color – Green. 😉
– If there would be an 8th dwarf, it would be Lazy. 😀
Would you travel into outer space?
– I would love to but I’d be afraid.
If you were a tree, would you become a book or furniture? Please describe.
– If I were a tree, I would want to become a book, and I’d want to be a novel. A good novel that those who read it will recommend me to their friends, family, office mates, etc. A good novel, a good book that one would want to read all over again, from cover to cover.
Which would you prefer: a wild, turbulent life filled with joy, sorrow, passion, and adventure–intoxicating successes and stunning setbacks; or a contented bordering on happy, secure, predictable life surrounded by friends and family without such wide swings of fortune and mood?
– I have answered this same question in last year’s Share Your World Week 32. Last year, I chose the wild, turbulent life. Surprisingly, in a year’s span, I changed my mind. I now would prefer the latter – a contented bordering on happy, secure, predictable life surrounded by friends and family without such wide swings of fortune and mood. I chose the latter maybe because I am now feeling tired of what’s currently happening in my life. It’s been a turbulent life this past half-year. I’m thinking that maybe, if my life is predictable, at least I would know what and when things will happen. I’d have less sad surprises, only happy ones.
That’s it. I’m sorry for being sad…