Taking advantage of the time while I still have some. 🙂
1. What type of pets do you have or want?
– Our family has two dogs named Yuto and Fujiko. They are not Japanese. I just like Japanese names so I named them like one. I wanted a hamster but my Mama won’t approve. But I want to have a hedgehog, too someday. 🙂
This is Fujiko.
2. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
– hmmm. I want to both take pictures and be in it, but of course not in the same time. Hehe! I bought myself a new semi-slr camera because I want to learn photography so I could take good shots. I love taking pictures of anything around that amazes me, but I’d love to be in the same picture with it. 🙂
3. What household chore do you absolutely hate doing?
– I hate cleaning the house. Not that I don’t want it clean (of course I DO want it clean!), it’s just that I easily get tired and just thinking about it makes me lazy. But you can depend on me in doing the dishes.. 😉
4. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
– Hmmm. That would be the BUS. Yeah. Because I’m sure it will take me twice as long to get to my destination than if I take a train. I once took a bus to office and regretted as I see a passing train outside. Hehe