It’s been how many weeks since I last answered Share Your World prompts! Finally, tonight I found time to answer these interesting reflecting questions for this week! Yey! 🙂
1. Which would you prefer: a wild, turbulent life filled with joy, sorrow, passion, and adventure–intoxicating successes and stunning setbacks; or a contented bordering on happy, secure, predictable life surrounded by friends and family without such wide swings of fortune and mood?
– I’d prefer a life as wild, as turbulent as it is now. A life filled with adventure, sorrows, which I know will be rewarded with joy when surpassed. I’d prefer these things over a happy but predictable life. It is because I know hardships will never last with God by my side. Valuable lessons are better learned from embracing the storm, dancing in the rain, than just be contented with nothing but sunny days.
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
– I honestly never wanted to be famous. But if given a chance to be, I’d like to be famous and known for the thing I know that I do best – writing/blogging not just for the sake of having new posts to write but, just so I can reach, inspire people through what I write.
3. If you could cure one disease, what would that be?
– If I could cure one disease, it would not really be a sickness or of which that concerns human health, but the disease of thinking “ill” of others -that sometimes becomes contagious. Oh, if this could only be cured enough with a dozen of good hearts and a dose of kindness…..
4. If you were invisible, where would you go?
– I have answered this kind of question before. If I could go invisible for a day, click here to find out. 😉